Updating eCheck Payment Information
- Click the "Settings" link under your email at the top left, then click "Bank Account Settings."
- Click "Settings" next to an owner record. If you're already enabled for eCheck you will see a notification - In this case, continue only if you're changing your bank account information.
- Enter your bank account routing and account numbers and select the type of account.
- Agree to the terms of service, then click Save Changes.
- You'll see a confirmation message and will receive an email confirming your changes for security purposes.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.