What is your Resident Selection Criteria?
The following is our Selection Criteria for all new residents.
- All applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide proof of identity. A Non-refundable application fee will be required for all adult applicants. Applicant may be required to be approved by a condo/homeowner’s association and may have to pay an additional application fee or an additional security or damage deposit.
- Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least 3.5 times the monthly rent. A minimum of two years residential rental history is required.
- A minimum credit score of 600 is required. Credit history and or Civil Court records must not contain current slow pays, judgments, eviction filings, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 5 years.
- Self employed applicants are required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non-employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
- All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
- Criminal records must contain no convictions for Felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within the last 7 years, felonies resulting in bodily harm or intentional damage or destruction of property for example, “arson”, within the last 7 Years and no sexual related offenses for any time period.
- Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
- No pets (with the exception of medically necessary pets for the benefit of the occupant(s)) of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, an addendum to lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord. Fees are waived for medically necessary pets.
- Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease execution in a minimum amount of one month rent. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
- The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the property.
- We may require a holding or good faith deposit to be collected to hold a property off the market. In the event the application is approved and applicant fails to enter into a lease, the applicant shall forfeit this deposit. In the event the application is approved, this deposit shall be applied to the required security deposit.
- Any exceptions to our company’s criteria is required to be submitted in writing to the rental agent for presentation to the landlord for consideration. If approval is then given for such exceptions, additional security, and/or additional advance rent payments may be required.
- Our company policy is to report all non-compliance with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.
NestTenders Property Management is a Florida Real Estate Brokerage and an Equal Housing Opportunity.