I have an emergency maintenance issue. What do I do?
Don't panic! First and most important, if you are experiencing a medical, fire, gas leak or you are not safe . . . call 911 for emergency services. If everyone is safe, please review this entire article to determine whether the service request warrants emergency status and the best way to report it.
If you have read this far, we're going to assume you are safe and not in danger. Now, let's determine if your service request is an emergency, priority or routine matter.
EMERGENCY SERVICE REQUESTS:
If you are experiencing any of these issues, we ask that you call us now at: (904) 236-4800 our office line during normal business hours or (904) 430-0101 our emergency line for use after business hours. The list below is not absolute. If in doubt, we ask that you call the emergency line as a matter of precaution.
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm - Alarm is actively being triggered and source cannot be determined. Not intermittent chirping due to low battery.
- Electrical - Not readily addressable but turning off the breaker.
- Fire - Immediately call 911
- Gas Leak - Immediately call 911
- Heating System - No Heat
- No Power
- No Water
- Roof Leak
- Sewer line failure or backup
- Smoke Detector Alarms - Alarm is actively being triggered and source cannot be determined. Not intermittent chirping due to low battery.
- Unsecured Doors
- Unsecured Windows
- Water Leak - Uncontrollable water due to broken pipes or fixtures. Immediately turn off water supply at valve or service disconnect at road.
Service requests for these items/situations are not considered emergencies under the lease agreement. However they may receive elevated processing which can include after hours and weekend dispatch. To report any of these items please log into your Resident Portal account and submit a request for maintenance.
- Cooling System
- Water Heater
All other maintenance requests will be addressed on the next business day. To make a report, please log into your Resident Portal account and submit a request for maintenance.
Emergency Maintenance Line: (904) 430-0101
Please note: Appliances not working (including refrigerators), lockout/lost keys and air conditioning systems not cooling are not emergencies under the lease agreement.